CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was my Father Birthday. So Daddy




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.





Hope you had a wonderful day and know we love you so very much. Anyway all the family went out to dinner and soem of my cousins were there and a aunty and uncle. It was so good to see everyone. You never see your family much as you get old. Well I don't anyway. What about everyone else. So today I have to go to the gym as I ate so much. We went to the broncos elagues club and it is all you can eat.




This is one of my favourite pictures of my Dad and Patricia. It was taken awhile ago on deck. Well better get going and start getting ready

Love Peggy

3 comments:

KAYCEE LUELLEN said...

hi there, i am registered to the pure essence website and the scrap book website, you posted your blog so i thought i would chec it out, you have done a great job. kaycee
please check out this site and pass on to everyone please, trying to get it up and running.
SCRAP BOOKING ONE
http://www.yourburningdesire.net/
EVERY DAY CHIT CHAT
http://www.purewomenessence.net

scrapwitch said...

hi girlfriend.....lovely to meet you ...cant wait to see your photos

scrapwitch said...

love that photo of your dad and patricia ...umm i here you have a marana blog....can you send me a link please chicky